Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

This is today's free write assignment, I was supposed to write about just anything I wanted for ten minutes non-stop, no regard to grammar errors. Enjoy!

I was thinking I was thinking why am I always thinking? I mean come on why do people think?
Was Obama thinking when he signed up to be the president? Was I thinking when I just said
that? Thinking is kinda cool when you think about it though. Like I was just now thinking
about subway (eat fresh) and I automatically thought about cheese. I mean why in the world
would I think about subway and then cheese? Probably because I choose pepper jack cheese
when I am there for my BLT actually its really not a BLT I don’t like da tomatoes or the
onions but since its BLT and not BLOT (bacon lettuce onions and tomatoes) I won’t say
anything else about onion’s. I really like the bacon though makes me think of the oven. Like
when mom cooks turkey. Or potatoes yummy. So I thought to myself I’d like mashed potatoes.
Then I realized that we had them last night which was really good we also had root beer. I
was also thinking I liked that last episode of Eureka but then I thought they won’t come
out with a new one for another week. Noooo! Man I could really use some pizza right now
sounds soooo good with the cheese bread and tomatoes sauce and then pepperoni and stuff what
I like best about it thought is when we put sausage on it. That’s odd I just thought I
wonder what’s in sausage I mean think about it think about how many cows are in that little
bit of 7 inch piece of meat that’s ground up together and compacted imagine how many cows
you have eaten. Not so good when you think about it eh? But then again think about boloney
who knows whats in their probably about 10 different kinds of cows, camels, and bears Mauhhh
our time is down yipii!

No comments:

Post a Comment