Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun

Fun what is fun? I have spent many ages finding the meaning of Fun I have never come across a work like it make you smile and think of a old little nerd saying "Six Flags more fun!" And then rollercoaster’s rolling their way around the park and mom pukeing about twice every 2 seconds and David grinning from ear to ear and dad sitting their playing possum asleep and me sitting their screaming my head off until my snots came flying out of my ears. Makes me smile just thinking about it at least with all the snot flying I don’t have any congestion like all the mucus that floats away in chunks when you drink tea makes you not want tea again right? Not me I am happily content thinking about chunks of mucus floating down the back of my throat like the little icebergs in Alaska, woa where did Alaska come from? I think it probably came from the Oceania like my water did I drink daily, imagine if your every going to drink a drop of water twice? Doubt you could tell though, man my head is pounding back and fourth back and fourth like the liberty bell to bad it decided to crack hope me head doesn’t...gosh 10 minutes seems like a eternity you know actually its not its just ten minutes doesn’t seem like I tough. That’s odd mom said one minute when its really 59 seconds and counting weird…and now by the time I just typed that there is probably 20 seconds left like right now…..or now…..ok I might have been wrong about it being 20 seconds it could be 20 minutes if so I will go get some lunch and get some aspirin and sit down and type like this all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment